205 sunroof

Hi all,

I`m thinking about removing my sunroof... whats the law with regards to how i plate it over...?

Thanks

Reply to
Paulinho

I dont think there is. Rivets and sealant would work fine. if you wanted something a bit prettier i've heard of people cutting the roof from a non-sunroof model and grafting on to their sunroof'd car

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Thanks for tip... does it have to be steel...?

Reply to
Paulinho