205 turbo diesel actuator

hi, can anyone tell me where the actuator pipe is on an 205 xrdt? need to put this bleed valve in and we cant find it! ta.

Reply to
ss

Take a look at this simple page of my car:

It's on this page, in Dutch. But with pics. Bleeding this pipe does a lot... :)

Greets, Jon.

"ss" schreef in bericht news:G9WKc.56672$ snipped-for-privacy@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

Reply to
Jon Florijn

You want a bigger bonnet vent on that. From my experience the vent on the celica GT4 is too small for an IC half that size. You will also want to heat shield underneath it as it will get heat soak from the engine - better to be front mounted in all honesty. I'm working up to that on mine :D

Coyoteboy

I know, i know, front mounted ic is more effective. But I couldn'n miss my car too long, as it is my daily car. This was the most easy and fast way. I'm still in doubt about the air intake on the bonnet... It's very subtle, but indeed a bit small... Maybe I'll order a bigger one tomorrow. (impreza wrx style or something)

Thanks for the tips though. ( I guess they were ment for me ;) ).

Greets, Jon. "Coyoteboy" schreef in bericht news:cdhj25$kij$ snipped-for-privacy@hercules.btinternet.com...

Reply to
Jon Florijn