206 Automatic indicator

Hi,

My 206 LX 1.9D (2001 - X-reg) has an interesting fault. When I switch on the ignition, the left indicator comes on...

It has also done this once while the key was in the ignition, without the engine running. Are peugeot any good at solving this sort of stuff when Mr Car goes in for service next month or should I start digging myself?

Or should I sell now while I still can?

Gerd.

Reply to
Gerd Busker