Peugeot 206 Cambelt replacement

I have a Peugeot 206, 1.4 petrol, manual, Y Reg (2001). Can anyone tell me when the cambelt will be due for replacement please? Thanks in advance

Reply to
purley23

Well according to my Auto Data CD - Peugeot say under normal driving conditions 80,000 miles and under adverse conditions 48,000 miles - normally by adverse they mean a lot of stop/start conditions i.e. small runs - also most manufacturers say either 48,000 miles or 4 years for example - hope this helps you out !

Reply to
Mike D

80,000 miles or 5 years Peugeot recommend. Some people on here say earlier on the mileage.
Reply to
Nigel