Alarm goes off and indicators randomly come on!!

I am really losing it with the old Peugeot Garage.

x reg 206 GTi

I drove through a puddle about 6 months ago and evr since then Ive got problems. When it rains the alarm goes off randonmly so ive resigned myself to the fact of using the isolator switch inside to just set half the alarm. It went into Peugeot and they fiddled with the bonnet switch and said it was ok. Charged me, and by the tme i walked over to the car park the light inside showed that it had been activated.

Secondly the left indicator has started going of by itself at random times. Usually 1st thing in the morning. As it didnt do it while in the garage they said they could find no fault but could order me a new indicator stalk if i wanted one!!! (=A3150)

Its got really bad now and i cant really drive it. Got an auto electrician to come and see it wednesday but does anyone know what it might be so i can pre empt any conversation with the sparky so i dont get ripped offbeing a girle and all!!Thanks

Reply to
Carefulladydriver