206 fuel pump

Hi, my 01 206 1.1ltr stopped on me the other nite. I tracked it down to no power to the fuel pump. Can anyone tell me which fuse and relay power the pump and also anyone know which wire from the ecm triggers the relay??? Cheers

Reply to
sublime

Hi,

Just a thought - did you hit a pothole or anything when this happened ? One of the most common things to cause no power to a fuel pump on modern cars is that the inertia fuel cutoff trips- this has happened to me a few times with potholes.

Did you try resetting that ? In case you have not encountered it before, its a black square unit with a kind of rubber surround and you push the center of it to pop it back down. Should be mounted up at the top corner of the engine compartment , likely on the passenger side- will be very visible

Cheers Craig

Reply to
fairlyclueless

Good man yourself, fixed it. Cheers mate

Reply to
sublime via CarKB.com

Just looked on my 206. It's a red and black square thingy on passenger side. Must put that one in notebook. Thanks

Reply to
Derek Giles