206 Recall over brake pedal

I have read somewhere that all 206's before a cerin date are to be recalled over the brake pedal (clevis pin?). Does this include vehicles which are now out of warranty? I bought mine through a Peugeot dealer, although not new, so they must have it on their records, but I have not received a recall yet.

Pete

The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000Newsgroups

Peter Brown

Mindwipe