306 radio

Can anyone tell me what tools I need to take the radio out of a n reg

306xrdt ?? I have to change the radio in my mother in laws car after Christmas, but wasn't sure how if was fitted and if I need any special tools, or if was just a case of remove grub screws and poke wire in the holes.

any help greatly appreciated

TIA

Tim

Reply to
news

kevin davis

To avoid spoiling the `plastic good look` ;-) use a set of feeler gauges. You will soon find what combination is best (start with the thick ones) and follow the above `screwdriver` instructions with your fingers in the cassette slot waggle the unit about and you will be in luck (as well as the skin being srcaped off your knuckles!)

Merry Christmas to all on list - lets hope I get the Peugeot parts and maintenance CD's I was promised in October :-(

Jim

Reply to
Jim Mason