206 SW versus 307 SW

Just out of curiosity,

does anyone have any thoughts on 206 SW versus 307 SW.

Parents ARE thinking of replacing their 206 and a SW variant would make sense as they seem to use it as a light van rather often! Is there much more space in the 307? I was always surprised what they managed to cram in their existing 206, almost as much as I could get in my old 306. How do the load spaces compare?

Thanks,

Pete

Reply to
Peter Chant

I think you'll find the 307 SW somewhat larger. It's a genuine 7 seater. See here for a long term test report:

Crazy Aizy