206 tyre pressure

Hi all,

I've got a 206 Roland Garros with Michelin 185/65/14 tyres. could someone recommend a suitable tyre pressure for them or should I just go on the pressure on the door frame sticker.

Thanks, Dave.

Reply to
smiffy

Why do you not believe what is printed on the door sticker? I would stick with this, never lower, and perhaps a smidge higher.

Reply to
Brian

According to the Michelin website that's not a specified tyre

I quote

195/55R15 85 V Standard Fr 35 Rr 35 Laden 35 44 205/45ZR16 83 W Optional Fr 33 Rr 33 Laden 33 44

However the Dunlop site has a 175 width tyre as standard but... it does depend on the engine size and the Michelin site only recognises 1.6 and 2.0 litre engines whereas the Dunlop site has a few more. So in short I dunno.

Reply to
malc