C900 Wheel sizes and tyre ratios

Hi all,

I've just got a new set of wheels ... Some Super Incas. I've popped them on the car this evening and they seem to be fine.

They came with 185/65 R15 ratio tyres and the wheel ratio is 15x5.5J ET40. Can this wheel stand a 195/60 R15 ratio tyre? My other wheels are 15x6J ET33 Directional Aeros and run that tyre ratio quite happily.

Next question ... When I get them refurbished, what to you guys think to getting them painted white? Like this:

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday

yes, infact 5.5J alloys with 195/60 were standard on the T16S.

Reply to
john

in article LtYWf.11938$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe2-gui.ntli.net, john at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote on 30/03/2006 22:55:

That's good to hear. When I get those wheels refurbished, I'll pop on some

195/60s. Thanks.

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday