C900 Wheel sizes and tyre ratios

Hi all,
I've just got a new set of wheels ... Some Super Incas. I've popped them on the car this evening and they seem to be fine.
<http://www.saabphotos.com/gallery/Super-Inca-Alloy-Wheels
They came with 185/65 R15 ratio tyres and the wheel ratio is 15x5.5J ET40. Can this wheel stand a 195/60 R15 ratio tyre? My other wheels are 15x6J ET33 Directional Aeros and run that tyre ratio quite happily.
Next question ... When I get them refurbished, what to you guys think to getting them painted white? Like this: <http://www.saabphotos.com/gallery/albums/Orca_C900SE_B/Airflow_Brochure_Whi te.jpg>
Paul
1989 900 Turbo S http://saab.go.dyndns.org /

yes, infact 5.5J alloys with 195/60 were standard on the T16S.

That's good to hear. When I get those wheels refurbished, I'll pop on some 195/60s. Thanks.