306 D Turbo - Knocking Noise

Hi

I've got a 96P 306 D Turbo with 71K on the clock and under acceleration/braking and bumps in the road I get this knocking noise (sounds like it's coming from under the passenger seat), it only happens the once but is starting to get annoying, any ideas??

Also are you supposed to be able to here the turbo whistling like on a lot of turbos because I defiantly can't on mine and seems to be lacking power???

Any ideas

Thanks

Reply to
Daniel Payne