Help Needed 306 D Turbo Knocking Noise

Hi Anybody know what the knocking noise is from the rear of my 306 D turbo, its when I go over uneven roads......also any ideas on making the clutch and accelerator pedals lighter

Thanks in advance

Gordon

Reply to
Gordon

Hi,

Sorry to hijack your thread, but mines got the same problem. I usually notice it more when I'm cornering and I hit an uneven bit of road, and I get a thud noise. I have been told it is my rear sub frame mounts - not sure how reliable this source was/is

Thanks Ad

Reply to
Adrian Sims

Reply to
SimonDS

get all four changed though pretty pointless only changing the rear two

Reply to
mindwipe

My 406 had this problem, was the "anti-roll" bars. excuse the non-technical term. cost me about 30quid at a local garage.

Reply to
Oli

different rear axle mate but 30 quid was a cheap fix

Reply to
mindwipe