306 Dashboard

I need to replace the heater matrix on my 306 xnd. Can anyone tell me how to remove the dashboard? I've got as far as unscrewing the bolts in the footwells but it seems that something is holding the dashboard in place near to where it meets the windscreen and I can't see how to get at it wether it's a bolt or clip or something else.

Thanks,

maz

Reply to
Mazin Ajam