dash removal

i'm having problems with getting my dashboard out of my peugeot 306 diesel

1994 to change the heater matrix, i've took out the stereo, fans and steering wheel etc,but cant seen to get the dashboard off, i'm not sure if i nee to take out the windscreen or not, or if anyone has any suggestions that would be great, thank you.
Reply to
rach

Dont think you have to remove the windscreen. remove all the dash front top and the middle bits.so the 306 heater matrix is not like the 405 which is very easy to do.so its just pull here and push there then i think you will find out it will come out at some stage.. chris Addlestone Surrey

Reply to
Chris

i am having great difficulty in removing the dash from my pug 306 diesel 94, i cant seem to find the retainers (bolts or swcrews) that hold the dash in place, i've been told to look in the engine, by the pedals the steering wheels etc by cant seem to get a deffinate answer on where exactly there are, i've got most out (i think) but still cant remove it, so if anyone knows i would be very greatfull for the info, thanks.

Reply to
rach via CarKB.com

You should of had that dash out by now,hahaha.try and removing some of the plastic covers by the switches must be a bolt or screw some place.i dont think they would do it from under the engine bay if any thing it will be under by the steering wheel so it looks like u might have to lay with your head under looking up under the dash.with a very good light. well good luck from chris Addlestone Surrey

Reply to
Chris

Ther are three fixings in the egine compartment. You need to remove the trim under the windscreen and I think the wiper motor/linkage.

Reply to
nigel