306 door wiring loom

Hi

I have the usual problem of broken wires in the loom between the drivers=20 door and the car. I can see at least 3 breaks. The only thing that=20 appears to appears affected is the ability to put up the passenger side=20 electric window after it has been opened. I really can't be arsed going=20 to any great bother replacing the whole loom with the repair kit (=A350 += =20 VAT from Melvins). Can anyone provide any information as to the wire=20 numbers that supply the passenger side electric window motor in this=20 loom with the aim of repairing these only?

Jim

Reply to
Jim Mason