Astra Mk 4 drivers door Electric window problem

My electric window appears to be playing up at certain times in the day usually early in the morning , when pressing the button on the drivers
door, the window either moves normally or only a little bit, however in the after noon this issue does not occur as much. I thought it may be the motor, but if you try to stop the window moving there appears to be a fair amount of power moving the window. so I'm thinking electrical ???? Is this damp ??? This only affects the drivers window but not the passengers.
Any ideas ??
Thanks