306 HDI

My 306 HDI occasionally has a very slight miss/stumble at just over 3000 revs. Has anyone else had this problem and what was the cause? Thanks

Reply to
longdrop

revs. Has anyone else had this problem and what was the cause? Thanks

Reply to
Mindwipe

I had this with my 206 Hdi, with some trepidation I put a bottle of injector cleaner in. The result was amazing, the missfire dissapeared in just a few miles and the car now runs better than ever I can remember it from new! Some one on this group had reservations about using injector cleaner on a common rail engine but by then I had done it. I have now done another two or three thousand miles and it is as sweet as a nut. B

Reply to
Creekworm