306 Radio

Hi My dad has just bought a Peugeot 306 GLS could be a GLX (it's one or the other) anywho, the radio seems to be moulded into the dash, does anyone know if it can be taken out and a standard radio/cd player put in its place, is there a rectangular hole behind? if not has anyone sorted this sort of problem on this type of car before?

Thanks in advance

Gordon

Reply to
SoundBytes

It is indeed a rectangular hole behind and you can obtain a shaped trim panel (Halfords I believe) that is made for exactly this purpose. Only problem you might have is getting the steering column stalk control working but you can get adapters for this that are made for several different radios.

Reply to
Keith Willcocks

i have just put my original radio back in my 306 but put the wrong code in by mistake i have the right code, i removed the radio and refitted it but now the word code does not appear to enter the right code isthere a time limit on this or do i need a new radio

-- Message posted using

information at

pogo306

yes you can fit another radio there is a rectangular slot behind it but you will need to buy a dash board adaptor to replace the moulding

-- Message posted using

information at

pogo306

It's not essential, only need it if you want the new radio to sit flush. I replaced the one in my old L reg with a standard radio and it fitted fine with no moulding.

Reply to
Peter Chant

It's locked up and you need to leave the radio on for a while before it comes back to code.

Reply to
Phil Cook

Hi

Thanks for all you help

Cheers

Gord>

Reply to
SoundBytes

very likely. If the truths of the Gospel are published, the contrary is published too, and the questions are obscured, so that the people cannot distinguish. And they ask, "What have you to make you believed rather than others? What sign do you give? You have only words, and so have we. If you had miracles, good and well." That doctrine ought to be supported by miracles is a truth, which they misuse in order to revile doctrine. And if miracles happen, it is said that miracles are not enough without doctrine; and this is another truth, which they misuse in order to revile miracles.

Jesus Christ cured the man born blind and performed a number of miracles on the Sabbath day. In this way He blinded the Pharisees, who said that miracles must be judged by doctrine.

"We have Moses: but, as for this fellow, we know not from whence he is." It is wonderful that you know not whence He is, and yet He does such miracles.

Jesus Christ spoke neither against God, nor against Moses.

Antichrist and the false prophets, foretold by both Testaments, will speak openly against G

Reply to
Phil Cook