Punto radio removal

I want to fit a cd player to P reg Fiat Punto, but am a little uncertain of the fixing...more than a little. Any information on how to remove the moulded Fiat radio/cassette would be a great start. The fiat has steering wheel controls and I don't know if they can be used. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
David Davies

To remove the radio the standard "U" shaped wire release/puller tools should work. They work on a Punto GHT "W" reg.

As for steering wheel controls I don't know.

Reply to
Nick Bailey /////