306 S1 heater matrix

This week end I need to replace the heater matrix on my son's 306.

I have done the same on my 405 S2 in the past, removing the glove box and just loosening the console to get enough access.

I assume I am going to be able to do the same on the 306. Can anyone has done it please confirm & pass on any tips.

TIA

Reply to
Dave English

You'll be lucky, on the 306 the whole of the dashboard needs to be removed to gain access to the matrix. (on my L reg) removing the dash is easy, getting all the wires connected on the refit is a royal pain but doable. Took me 2 days, half a day to remove and one and a half to replace. Good luck.

Earl

Reply to
earl cole

In message , earl cole writes

Thanks

Yes, that is what I have since discovered.

Hmm, I had better start early then.

Thanks

Reply to
Dave English

2 days ????? you can do 2 in that no problem at all!!(no offence! mate)
Reply to
MARK B via CarKB.com