306 wont start

please help my m8 got v reg 306 it wont start I did try to find a book for him about the car but can not get any near where we are . I have read few of the post about 306 and we did try to find the immobiliser but we could not find it

Reply to
assem via CarKB.com

have to add that it turn but not firing at all . it seem there is no power to the pump . any one know where is the immobiliser in v reg or know how to reset it

Reply to
assem via CarKB.com