306 XSI 2.0 122 hp: any info?

Hi all! I'm planning on buying a 306 XSI 2.0 122 hp from 1996. Has anyone owned that?

Reply to
elena

Elena,

I have a 306 XSi 1.8 112hp from 1997 and I must say that I'm very happy with it. The only problem that I had so far was a broken tail pipe. It has 155000 km (almost 100000 miles) and runs very well. I love the engine, it pulls better than expected (112 hp), and the torque in low revs is very good too.

Miguel

Reply to
Miguel Bento