1997 306 XSi available for spares.

Hi guys I have a 3 dr Peugeot 306 XSi 8v that I need to have removed from my Works carpark. The Power steering pump casing has cracked and although I have a brand new replacement, I can not afford to have all the work to get it back on the road. It has been parked up since Easter so I guess I need to just let it go.

Its in the Derby area so if anyone is intrested in it please let me know.

Reply to
Cmon_Stoke