306 XU Engine 2.0i

My 306 has a idling problem no-one can seem to find. It runs fine at med to high engine revs, cold or hot, but will cut out as soon as you dip the clutch. I've had the thing of on a few EM computers but still have failed to find the prob.

Any Ideas???

Thanks.

Reply to
gavy boy

so it won't idle properly then? Have they tried the stepper motor?

to high engine revs, cold or hot, but will cut out as soon as you dip the clutch. I've had the thing of on a few EM computers but still have failed to find the prob.

Reply to
Simon