307 plastic rattle from front somewhere

if i'm doing between 5-25mph and press the clutch in and let it free roll theres an annoying platicy rattle sounds like coming from the front somewhere i've had the airbox secured but still rattling.

Reply to
Ady

Hi there,

i have a 307sw just one week and it is doing the same at 110km 130km. I have been back to the garage and the bottom plate underneath the engine was not tightened.

It dissapeared for 2 days and it is back. Probably you have the same issue. If not let me know your experience.

Regards,

@dje

Reply to
jaebrokx

have been back to the garage and the bottom plate underneath the engine was not tightened.

issue. If not let me know your experience.

I haven't been back to the garage about it yet,but if you mean the plastic engine undertray,the are like clip screws and don't tighten as such,so if it's that what is rattling there won't be a fix for that i don't think as it'a always going to flutter about,bad design i think on peugeot's part.

Reply to
Ady