307 2l HDi test drive

Hi all, Just took one of these for a test drive. Very impressed, will definately be my next car. Handling was impressive to say the least.

Paul.

Reply to
Paul

Paul wrote in news:MW_xf.215645$V7.39354 @news-server.bigpond.net.au:

Forever overshadowed by its superior predecessor, though.

-- sA

Reply to
southpawArcher

Quite agree, very pleased with my 2.0L HDi Dturbo.

Reply to
Crazy Aizy

Indeed! When I drove a 307 I was disappointed, probably because I had a 306 at the time.

The 407 is OK though!

Martin

Reply to
Martin Dixon