307 blackout

Hello to all the NG. I have a peugeot 307 1,6 XS . After 1000 km all the internal electronic instruments (onboard computer, radio, air conditioner..) shut down for 2 seconds. Peugeot made the upgrade of the new version of the software. After that I had others 4 blackouts (Now the car has 30,000 km) and every time I go in Peugeot to ask explanations, they don't resolve the problem. What I have to do? And has anyone resolved the problem? Thanks in advice for the answer and sorry for my poor english

Reply to
Enrico

I too had this problem last Friday on a 2002 307 2.0 petrol SW. Posted a note here 31.8.03.

Hope you get more response than I did!

Reply to
Doctor D.