307 HDI Lower arm bushes rattle/groan

Right well after complaining to peugeot customer care & the main dealer they won't replace the lower arm bushes free,even though the car is still under warranty and only done 18000 i have told my dealer to order the parts for which this job is costing me £328.00.what concerns me is when i've had this job done (as soon as parts arrive) this rattle/groaning at low speeds from the front end does not disappear? where do i stand with the dealer whot told me it was the lower arms but for eg this sound was in fact nothing to do with the bushes?

Reply to
Ady