307 SW stabiziler problem

I have a Peugeot 307 SW HDi, which is about 1 1/2 year old (27.000 km), and I am experiencing since some weeks a strange rattling and rumbling noise when driving over uneven roadways. The foreman of my Peugeot service station identified the reason for this noise as worn out stabilizers on the front axis. Has anybody experienced the same problem? Is this due to a faulty design of the stabilizers or the front wheel suspension? If yes, have the stabilzers been improved by Peugeot?

Any information on this topic is welcome.

Regards Lothar Bendig snipped-for-privacy@t-online.de

Lothar Bendig

yes I also experience very loud noises, but only sometimes, mostly within the first 10 km driving a day, the rest of the day no problems at all The dealer built out the stabilizers and the problem was gone for a few weeks but returns every time, They can't figure out the reason....

Regards, Harm-Jan

"Lothar Bendig" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
news.wanadoo.nl