Loud noise on 307 SW HDI 110 pk

I have a problem with my jan 2003 307 SW HDI 110 PS, sometimes and not every day the car makes a few times a very loud noise, like someone let falling down a heavy metal on metal! My dealer can't figure out this problem. The sound is not the normal HDI engine sound, the relais etc. Has anyone expirienced that kind of problems?

Thanks,

Harm-Jan

Reply to
Harm-Jan Wijnholt