309 grinding/rumbling noise

My 309 has a terribly loud grinding/rumbling noise coming from beneath the front when moving along. It sounds like its from the near side area but as noise travels it can also sound like the centre of the front too! Any ideas? I think it might be a front wheel bearing but someone else said it could be the intermediate bearing on the R/H driveshaft.

Reply to
atlantica

Found it. It was the intermediate bearing on the drive shaft.

Reply to
atlantica