309 upper left dash light?

I have a 309 GLDT and was driving home down the motorway today. I noticed a yellow light next to the speedo, in the upper left corner was flickering on and off. I couldn't see what symbol it was as whenever I looked down, it would go out! I realise it's probably a dodgy connection on a sensor or something, but it would be nice to know what the light was supposed to diagnose?

Thanks,

Martin

Reply to
Martin Brindle

Another quote from the manual:

FRONT BRAKE PAD WEAR WARNING LIGHT. Illuminated, indicates considerable wear of the front brake pads. They should be replaced as soon as possible.

Reply to
JW