405 ABS problems?

Hi all,

Just been looking at some 405 TD estates, and found one at a local garage which meets my spec. except for not having ABS. The dealer reckons that you shouldn't buy a 405 with ABS because they are very problematic.

My natural inclination is to think that the dealer is just trying to remove my objection to buying this particular car, but I thought I'd check if any existing owners have had or know of any such problems.

Cheers, Albert

Reply to
Albert T Cone

i agree others here may not have had probs but when they do occur they are always expensive

Reply to
Mindwipe