405 MI16 no spark

Hello and grettings for everyone from Portugal.

Need a advice: My pug 405 MI16 have no spark on the spark plugs... but sometimes the engine runs just like nothing is wrong.

It has been this way for more than one year, but after a few hours always got back and engine works just fine. I've been already at a few mechanics and pug representitive, but at that time the 405 worked pretty well and they could not find anything wrong.

Now it just stopped, and I started overlooking the spark on the plugs, and no spark at all, next I will check the coil that exist before the plug wire, and so one from there, but I do not have that much time since work and motorcycle races are taking me all the free time.

Anyone had experienced this problem before? Any tips? Even if no other option but the pug dealer, at least knowing what the problem is, so that those gentleman do not cheat me with anyone ignorance on engines.

Thanks and regards, tzracing

Reply to
tzracing