406 2.1 td Engine number

Hi all, just had a look on Google but not much info about this. I have had the engine replaced and need the new engine number to inform the DVLA. Does anybody know where it is on the 2.1 td engine? As I can't see it anywhere. I have heard that it might be hidden by the starter, is this possible? If so, do I need to remove the starter to find it?

TIA Barno.

Reply to
Barno