Axxess Engine Swap

Hi, I need a new engine for my 90 Axxess. Can I easily dump in any KA24E or KA24DE engine? How much more power does the KA24DE engine have, and would I need the computer from the doner vehicle? Any info you have on this or a better swap would be appreciated.

TIA Frank

Reply to
Frank

Thanks Rob, nope no responses.

Winter is over now and it's time to do something about this.

I can either change the timing chain or dump in another engine.

I wanted the KA24DE for the increase in power, but it's not so important. This vehicle will be my roustabout and karting support van. I've got 2 little kids a new house and new business so the time I have to invest is limited. Thanks, Frank

Reply to
exstripper