406 ST SPORT my2003 doors panels removal

Hi everyone

I'd need to know how many nuts/bolts/screws have I to unscrew to remove the inner panels of the doors, and where they are. I have to put some grease on the power windows mechanicals..

thank you very much!

Reply to
NiCkO

1 screw in the door pull recess. This holds the window switch panel. Remove and disconnect panel. 1 screw just under the mirror trim. Remove the round plug to see the screw. Also remove the mirror trim. 1 screw at the bottom rear of the panel under an oval plug. Unclip the speaker grille and remove the speaker. 4 screws. Unclip the inner release handle trim. Now gently pull up from the bottom of the panel to unclip the panel from the door. If fitted unclip the connection for the sill light. Lift the panel off the window seal. To gain access to the window lifter you need to remove the inner membrane. This is stuck on and difficult to get off in one piece. Use a blade to release from the lock end of the door as much as possible and try not to rip it. If it rips too bad, then I advise putting another membrane on, as the next time it rains you will get water into the car!!
Reply to
nigel