406 coupe horn not working

I don't normally read the manual, but in this case the owners manual was of no use anyway. It doesn't say which fuse is used for the horn, but then on looking none of them appear to have blown either, and I think everything else is still working...

Can anyone shed any light on what might be wrong/where else to look?

Cheers, Pascal

Reply to
Pascal Herczog

It may be the contacts in the steering wheel being dirty. You'll have to remove the central part of the steering wheel, but BE CAREFULL: there is an airbag underneath. Better go to a dealer, have him remove it and clean the contacts.

Reply to
Rudy Gobits