Replace 406 clutch cable

I need to replace the clutch cable on my 406 TD, but the clutch people who replaced the clutch say that "it's a bastard to change" and can't even give me a price as that don't know how lo9ng it'll take!!?? I had a look in the Haynes manual and it looks pretty straight forward so I thought I might have a go myself. Has anyone tried this themselves? I'd appreciate any feedback / tips as I don't want to jump into anything that's going to turn into a nightmare.

Thanks in advance.

Paul

Reply to
Mando