Peugeot GLOW PLUG REPLACEMENT

Gents I was in Halfords at the weekend and found that they have a ratchet spanner about 1Ft long specially for replacing Peugeot glow plugs. Should be great to get at those two aquard ones behind the diesel pump on 406's. Unless you replace them at the same time as doing the cam belt as I have just done. Michael

Reply to
Michael Roche

whats wrong in using a spanner not that long.?? i have done many and we always use scokets or spanners on them. and they are not a foot long. chris addlestone

Reply to
Chris