406 cambelt costs

Humble apologies to some degree. I've just found my invoice dated 22/10/03 (I try to keep everything)

1 timing belt £56.06

labour £168.00

Total £224.06

That's for a V6 406 auto

Reply to
Johny H

That's an excellent price ! I'm assuming it wasn't a Peugeot dealer ?

Reply to
Nom

Reply to
anon

That excludes tensioners, but note that it is "teethed/ribbed" and is longer than a standard belt for that model. My mechanic is non Pug but now caries the diagnostic. He is v.good and always booked out. He drives Peugeot himself and recommends them. But like all cars they do require continued maintenance.

Reply to
Johny H

price is good price for belt is good too

Reply to
mindwipe