406 Coupe temperature indicator always low

Hi,

another anomaly makes me insecure: The engine oil temperature indicator is always on the left quarter, just beside the end of the blue area.

What is the normal temperature indication?

(It's a 2000th 6V 210 406 Coupe)

Kind regards Joachim Engel.

Reply to
Joachim Engel

Has it always been like that? If so don't worry, it's probably the gauge not calibrated right.

Reply to
Malc

Hi Malc,

yes. It is a four year old car, which I bought in summer last year.

That would be the best. I've heard that a too cold engine won't last like a too hot one!? Water temperature indicator is alway in the middle of the scale.

Kind regards Joachim Engel

Reply to
Joachim Engel