406 ECU

Anyone know a good 2nd hand supplier for an ECU for a 406 GLX turbo diesel. Bosch # 0 281 001 262

Local Peugot man want £760+VAT+ labour

TIA

David McCallum

Reply to
David McCallum

Are you sure it is dead? They are pretty reliable units. These sites should be able to help you

Good luck

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Peugeot garage says so

David McCallum

Reply to
David McCallum

They would. I suspect they can't be arsed to analyse the problem. I suggest you approach an independent such as the urls I provided for a second opinion.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin