406. Fitting back support behind seat cover

I have a 1997 406 TD and would like to fit an inflatable back support behind the driver's seat cover. Can anyone please tell me if this should be possible?

I know I could try finding my way in there but, screwing myself up, underneath the seat, doesn't help my back problem a lot!

Any help would be gratefully appreciated. I already have the piece of equipment and it is very useful on long journeys and very simple to fit provided one has the access.

Eric

Reply to
Cire