406 towbar

Hi Folks

Have just bought a new 406 saloon to replace my 406 estate. Both cars are

2.0 HDi. Old estate is yr2000 W reg. New saloon is yr 2002.

I have removed the entire towbar.

Basically, I need to know if the towbar off the old car will fit on the new?!

TIA Oli

Reply to
Oli

Hi Folks

Have just bought a new 406 saloon to replace my 406 estate. Both cars are

2.0 HDi. Old estate is yr2000 W reg. New saloon is yr 2002.

I have removed the entire towbar.

Basically, I need to know if the towbar off the old car will fit on the new?!

TIA Oli

Reply to
Oli

No. The saloon and estate tow bars are different. Also I reckon the wiring would be different too, if you were thinking of reusing that as well.

Reply to
nigel

Why not, he reused his original post;-)

Reply to