406 Arm Rest

Hi,

Can I fit front arm rests to my 406 estate? Or would I have to change the entire front seats?

TUA Oli

Reply to
Oli

the same happened on my 306: it depends of the model, try to feel the lower side of the driver's seat and look for a "hole" where the arm rest is usually inserted. if you can't find it i'm afraid you'll have to change the seat.

"Oli" escreveu na mensagem news:c8r4p9$p96$ snipped-for-privacy@titan.btinternet.com...

Reply to
Jean-Jacques Pardete

no you don't have to change the seat. There is an arm rest made especially for the 406 wich you can with in the cup holders (well, I know its available in France, where I live and where they make the car :)) maybe you can google on it to order?

Cheers

"Jean-Jacques Pardete" schreef in bericht news:40b19ed7$0$1842$ snipped-for-privacy@news.telepac.pt...

Reply to
obiahman