8 disk repair CD set

Hi,
Has anyone got experience of the CPDR 8 disk set.
I got a set via Emule - P2P , but I can't get the viewer to pick the cds.
Once the install cd fires up, there is a blue 'catalogs' menu with seven boxes to select:- 1. Spanner symbol - Repair Methods 2. Lion on cube symbol - Spare Parts 3. Stopwatch in hand symbol - Repair Time Schedule 4. 206 rearend symbol - Accessories 5. Parts symbol - Professional Products 6 Sagai ?? Whatever that is 7 Battery symbol - Electrical wiring diagrams.

extract:- CD 1: Install 389 Mb. CD 2: Spareparts 517 Mb. CD 3: Repair 106/306/806 277 Mb. CD 4: Repair 206/406 316 Mb. CD 5: Repair 307/607 175 Mb. CD 6: Repair ParExBo ??? 149 Mb. CD 7: 307 Wiring 40 Mb. CD 8: RepairTime Schedule 90 Mb
The above CDs seem to match the info in the ones I've got....so my question is.........could I possibly have an install CD1 from an alternative CD package ?
Can anyone who may be familiar with Pug CD manuals enlighten me.
Thx ( PS I don't even have a Pug, I've got a Synergie so I'm only after the 806/Expert stuff)
Hi, I've got 3 CDs, one for installation, one for new model spares and one for old model spares. Once the installation complete, it will left a shortcut in your windows desktop. If you click the lion on cube symbol then validate key while your spare parts CD is in the drive, it will start the catalogue. By the way, where can you buy the other CDs? it will be a good to get hold of these info. Y.W.

question
Thats was the point of my email. I suspect the CD1 of my 8cd set is perhaps the wrong CD, i.e it should be for the '3cd' set
I was hoping that someone who knew about the 8disk set could give me some guidance.
BTW I got the files off Emule

cds.

perhaps
I don't think there is a 3 cd set. There is the 8 cd set but you don't need all the cds. Just the first cd + any others you need. Because the icons on the start screen correspond to the cds. If you don't have the cd for that section, you cant use that section. Are all your CDs correctly named, you can just burn them to a disc with no name. They need specific titles or they don't work.

need
they
Any chance of listing the 8 individual titles so I can cross reference ?
I'm trying to get the instrument cluster out of my Synergie ( 806 ) because the bulbs have popped on the temp guage & odometer. But for some reason the dash facia panel won't come out, it seems stuck on something hidden on the right hand side.
thx

i got the same set, how did you make a cd from it?
it is not a normal ISO
thnx
Marc

They were all rar files which contained bin/cue files

yup but for some reason i cant make a cd of it

Have you tried installing daemon tools, mounting the BIN image to the daemon tools virtual drive and then getting nero to cd copy from the virtual drive to your CDR?
Just an idea...
--

Lettuce spray for whirled peas...

Reply to usenet[at]miknik[dot]co[dot]uk