Has anyone got .......

A locktab for series 3 gearbox mainshaft (217476) or maybe a couple.

Craddocks do them for 10p but when you add the postage its outrageous and currently i don't need enough stuff to make it upto free postage.

Would the main agents have them at reasonable cost ( I don't trust main agents....they have to pay for the fancy glass and lighting somehow)

Thanks

Johnty

Matilda series III 109 station wagon (gave me a fat lip yesterday !!!!)

Reply to
johnty

14p here, and a first class stamp! Mail me your address and I'll send one free (it's not worth the grief of billing you, and its a nice day anyway.......)

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd