Indicators winking randomly

Since I change the main headlight on my W reg pug 206 yesterday, (never touched the indicator) when I start the car, the left indicator flashes a few times, then appears to go off. Then while im travelling, it'll start up again, wink a few times then go off. Not good when someone thinks youre turning and pulls out in front of you. Might happen once every 3 miles. I dont know a lot about cars (30 mins to change the headlight!) but someone tells me it could be an earth wire. He looked at it but said everything seemed in order. Has anyone got any other ideas b4 I have to pay garage rates?

Thanks Lee

Reply to
Lee Davison